Monday 18 May 2015

FREE BLOGGERS' GIFTBAG - UtopYA

In my world, Book bloggers are up there with air, food and water - the indie book world just wouldn't happen without them.

I can still remember exactly the first three bloggers who helped me out in the early days of my writing career. They were book bloggers who found the time and space to support my humble offerings - in a time when indie writing wasn't as widely accepted as it is now. They are Megan at Reading Away The Days (@TeamWolf1988), Kathy at I Am a Reader  (@toobusyreading) and Rachel at Fiktshun  (@Fiktshun)

Over the last five years, there have been many more fabulous, hardworking book bloggers who have extended a hand and helped spread the word about my works. Writing and maintaining a book blog is a time consuming job but it's one that as both a reader and a writer, I appreciate.

I've heard there are a lot of book bloggers who attend UtopYA and I think it is as good a time as any to show some blogger appreciation. So if you are a book blogger and would like one of the special Bloggers Only gift bags putting by for you, then scroll through the pre-order form and tick the box. Included in the very special Bloggers Only gift bag, handmade from pages of The Forest of Adventures,  is:

Handmade felt flower corsage with beadwork that proudly spells out 'Blogger'
Signed postcard of The Knight Trilogy
Tibetan Silver & semi-precious stone bookmark
A Wishing Stone
A handmade and signed collage bookmark
Cadbury's chocolate

There's no obligation to purchase anything. I just need you to fill in the form so I can make enough gift bags and so that I have your name so I can label it up and have it waiting for you.

I am really looking forward to meeting you at UtopYA so stop by, say "Hi!", grab some Cadbury's chocolate and your goodie bag.

Kate x

 UtopYA Pre-order form. Tick the bloggers section to reserve your gift bag.



No comments:

Post a Comment