Saturday 22 October 2016

Christmas Presents sorted -- End of Season Paperback Sale.

Hi, everybody. So it's coming to the end of the year and I've just done my post conference / signing season book audit in my stock cupboard under my stairs.

The Knight Trilogy and When Sorrows Come have got beautiful new covers for next season, and I have built a little stock pile of books that need to be gone before the spring and the new season.

I am putting these paperbacks on SALE for £5 or Less and they make for great Christmas presents; especially as I have a load of gorgeous swag left over, too and will happily stuff envelopes with goodies if you let me know if it's a gift for someone or not.

The Knight Trilogy has had a complete revamp for 2017 and so I have 17x signed paperback editions of The Forest of Adventures for just £5 a piece - or I can bundle them up into Trilogy packages (7x complete trilogy bundles Left) for just £12 including goodie bags.

Check out my paperback sale form here (it's doubling as my Glasgow form so don't worry if you're not heading to the Glasgow signing, just use the form if you're wishing to order anything.

SCROLL WITHIN THE PURPLE BOX TO SEE THE SALE CATALOGUE :)

Thanks,
Katie.

UK & EU postage - will be with you within 10 days of payment.



No comments:

Post a Comment