Tuesday 12 September 2017

HORROR AUTHORS BLOG HOP SIGN UP.

THE ANUAL OCTOBER FRIGHTS BLOG HOP SIGN UP IS HERE



For those who have followed this blog over the years, you'll know that every year at this time of the year, I sign up to the October Frights Blog Hop. It is something I have done for many many years and every time it comes around again, it fills me with a genuine joy.

I have known this horror crowd for years and I love the hop as it's a chance for me to catch up with the work they have done over the year, any releases I may have missed, and to generally hang out with folks I have an affection for.

This year October Frights starts on the 10th of October and ends on the 15th. In that time, there are a whole host of posts from short stories, to extracts, to poems, to articles, to giveaways, fun games and competitions. It's an old school hop and that's what I really love about it.

FELLOW AUTHORS OF HORROR - if you would like to join in the October Frights Blog Hop then please head over to the sign up page here

Inlinkz
Signup Has Begun!
I believe participants will have to join the site to use the signup, but they don’t bite.
You can find the Inlinkz site here: http://www.inlinkz.com/new/
Where to find the signup form:
Or: http://www.inlinkz.com/new/view.php?id=735017

YOU CAN ALSO JOIN UP by adding yourself to this LINKZ list

No comments:

Post a Comment